Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New York DOES Care!!

So day 6 in New York was a pretty interesting day. Woke up pretty early this morning, like at eight 8am. Everyone else woke up at about noon, so I was quite bored for awhile. Then Anne, my good friend, called up and we decided to go on over to Kimberly Bartling's apartment to write our blogs. Awesome thing happened, we got lost. A walk that was suppose to take like, not even ten minutes, ended up taking about an hour. BUT a good thing did come out of this, we found a cool little bakery called "The Donut Pub". They had pretty amazing Boston Kreme filled doughnuts.

Well, Anne and I stayed at Kim's for a little bit and she bought us some cookies and they were quite delicious. Also, she made some coffee and I tried it. It was as gross as I thought it was going to be. At least I tried it...that counts for something right??

Mmkay, so....

After the fun times at Kim, we headed back to the apartment for a little bit. While we were there Haley, Anne, and I rocked out to the Hairspray soundtrack while Mariah looked at us with judging eyes. Quite a wonderful hour that was!! Hahahahaha

At about 5:20pm, we left the apartment for New York Cares orientation. This is the part of the trip that we are all looking forward to the most i believe. I know that I am. I cannot wait to help the unfortunate poor people of this city. Is is going to be a great experience and I am so excited!!

After orientation, back to the apartment for some snackage and the sleep before 10pm again! Walking is really tiring me out...

Well, short entry today, but not much happened so heres to hopefully a more exciting tomorrow!!

'Til Tomorrow,
Jordan N.

No comments:

Post a Comment